Information For Employers
” SHL Training Solutions are one of the main providers on the Register of Apprenticeships Training Providers (RoATP) and so are fully approved to deliver apprenticeship training to levy paying companies “
What Is An Apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is designed to deliver qualifications on the job and off the job, allowing learners to learn as they go gaining technical knowledge and experience for the duration.
Apprenticeships cover a wide range of vocational areas, there are over 270 types of apprenticeship available which are suitable for hundreds of different job roles in over 170 different industries.
Apprenticeships are a minimum of 12 months long, this time will extend for any learners doing above a Level 2 qualification or that must complete functional skills as a part of their programme
You And Your Business
- Your staff will receive high quality, sector specific-training
- Apprenticeships boost productivity to a business by an average of £214 per week*
- 87% of employers said there were satisfied with their apprenticeship programme*
- Apprenticeship training leads to greater motivation and increase staff retention
- Apprenticeships can help you plan for the future and fill skills shortages in your industry. Research has shown that 25% of former apprentices are promoted within 12 months of finishing their qualification*
- Your staff can progress on to further qualifications, helping to promote growth in your business.
- They will receive a nationally recognised qualification, aiding their continuous professional development
- They can progress through various pathways, promoting company loyalty.
- Your employees will be supported throughout their qualification by our expert training team. They will provide support, guidance and feedback to help your employee achieve their qualification.