mobile elevating work platform training course
Mobile Elevating Work Platform Training Course
This course is an accredited course and fully complies with the recommendations of the HSE. Accredited instructors will be used to deliver this course.
Training Course Details
This course is an accredited course and fully complies with the recommendations of the HSE.
Accredited instructors will be used to deliver this course.
Aims / Objectives
At the end of the course, operators should be able to:
• Carry out all pre-operational checks
• Carry out operator safety checks, harness before use, wear the correct safety harness, secure to the correct anchoring point
• Check ground conditions, overhead obstructions, check working area and place appropriate signs, ensure the route to the working area is clear
• Travel to the work area and set up the machine, elevate the platform to pre-determined heights and locations
• Travel and set up the machine in a confined area, use the controls to manoeuvre the machine into position and carry out work task
• End of shift procedures, park in safe area, check for defects, leave safe and secure.
Various: The course duration will be based on the experience of the students
Instructor: Accredited Instructor Ratio
1 instructor: 6 Students: 1 Machine 80% Practical: 20% Classroom